Teaching "Pairs" (online instructors)
Teaching Pairs, which is supported by the Academic Technology Center at Lane, is a teaching support program for online instructors. Each pair consists of faculty participants (ideally from different disciplines) who teach online.
As part of the program, you will be expected to:
- Conduct a structured review of sections of one class taught by an online partner
- Reflect on the class review experience
- Share your reflections with your partner
- Share your observations with project participants as a whole
You will have an opportunity to:
- Observe, analyze, and celebrate good teaching,
- Increase your understanding of and appreciation for the work of colleagues,
- Formulate ideas for enhancing your own teaching based on your observations and reflections and the shared reflections of your Teaching Pair partner.
Each participant will receive a $300 stipend. If you are interested in participating in the Teaching Pairs program, please contact Meredith Keene, email@example.com (541) 463-3022 or FPD Coordinator Brooke Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org.