FACTS Brochure & Fast Facts
- Fast Facts provide a quick snapshot of Lane Community College. Fast Facts are created annually and present data such as: student demographics, college enrollment, student persistence and success.
- FACTS Brochures were a 2-sided printable annual overview of information about Lane. For current fast facts, see the Fast Facts link above. Past brochures – 2013-14, 2012-13, and 2011-12 – are available here. Archived brochures prior to 2011 are available to view.
- Profile of Lane was an annual document with frequently requested information about Lane students and staff. Archived profiles prior to 2011 are available to view.
- Lane Benchmarks serve as one type of measure of an institution's effectiveness and progress. They are measurable indicators of the college's overall direction and achievement of its goals. Archived benchmarks prior to 2011 are available to view.
- IR Board Reports are monthly enrollment updates presented to the LCC Board of education. These are posted after they are presented to the Board