Workshops and Training
Academic Technology Support
The ATC and Instructional Design Services offer workshops and training on a variety of topics related to academic applications of technology. We provide instruction and coaching on both pedagogy and the implementation of technology-based learning solutions.
ATC workshops provide:
- Hands-on practice
- Interactive discussion
- Peer support for successful application.
The ATC offers workshops and drop-in assistance with the following topics:
- Moodle Implementation and Pedagogical Applications
- Google Workspace use for Instruction
- Instructional Media, including Audio, Video, Graphics, Slide Shows
- Screencast-o-matic for screen-based recordings with audio narration
- Zoom Webconferencing
- Dten training
- Email Communications with Students
Instructional Design Services
ID Services offers project-based training and workshops to help you develop and deliver your courses. Our goal is to prepare and assist faculty in developing and delivering courses following research-based best practices for student success and retention. The course development and improvement process is intended for any courses designated as a Distance Education modality. While training is geared for distance education instructors, most topics will have practical application for any class. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The ID Services Calendar of Events
- Check out the calendar for upcoming events.
- For full workshop or training event descriptions go to Workshops and Training
If you need help with a topic but don't see it on the schedule, please contact us so that we can schedule a class or some individual training.