Insurance: Non-Employee Claim






Finance & Administration


(541) 463-5315

Primary Contact

Vice President of Finance & Administration

Contact Email

Responsible Executive Authority

Vice President of Finance & Administration


This procedure refers students and members of the general public who want to file an insurance claim to the Finance & Administration Office, and provides information about the College's liability insurance coverage.


Any person (non-employee) wanting to file an insurance claim should contact the Finance & Administration office. The college's liability insurance covers students and the general public if the college is found to be liable. There are different types of policies, some referring to students only and others to the general public. The insurance company will make the determination on liability.

In general, there is no student medical coverage, other than the supplemental policy they can purchase at the beginning of the term. Information on this policy is available at Student Health, 541-463-5665.

Date Adopted

Monday, January 1, 2001

Date Last Reviewed

Tuesday, December 1, 2015