The purpose of this procedure is to document the process for requesting and managing a non-staff email account. This procedure does not apply to employees of the college. It is intended for students and any other non-staff that have a long term business need for an LCC email account.
- Requests must be initiated by a manager.
- The manager becomes the responsible party for the account.
- Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the request:
- The business reason that an email account is required.
- The name and phone number of the person getting the account.
- A statement that the person getting the account has read the college Information technology: Technology Use Rights and Responsibilities Policy.
- The manager of department admin responsible for the account will send an email to email@example.com for removal of the account
- The IT department will send a warning 30 days prior to deleting the account.