This procedure describes how to request a refund for a Continuing Education class at the Mary Spilde Center, the Cottage Grove Center, and the Florence Center.
Continuing Education students must officially drop their classes by the deadline listed on the Lane Community College Continuing Education registration website to receive a refund.
To drop a class:
- Eugene students must drop their classes within the specified time frame by emailing email@example.com with their name, the class they wish to drop and why they are dropping it. Students can call 541-463-6100 with questions.
- Cottage Grove students may drop classes by calling Cottage Grove at 541-463-4202, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting the Cottage Grove Center, 1275 S. River Road, Cottage Grove, OR.
- Florence Students can request a drop by calling (541) 997-8444 or coming in person to the Florence Center, 3149 Oak Street, Florence, OR 97439.
To drop a class after the drop date and request a voucher:
Students may request a voucher for extraordinary circumstances if the drop request is submitted after the deadline.
- Eugene Students requesting an exception should send an email detailing the extraordinary circumstances to email@example.com.
- Cottage Grove students requesting an exception should send an email detailing the extraordinary circumstances to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florence students may request an exception by filling out a Refund Request form, available at the Florence Center.