Information for Health Professions Students Regarding Immunizations and Physicals
We are pleased to provide low cost physicals for our Health Profession students. Please schedule your physical and immunization appointment as soon as possible, but be sure to follow the dates provided to your by your Health Profession program. It may take up to 6 weeks or longer to complete all necessary steps depending on your immunization history.
Immunizations and Physicals
Due to Covid-19 we have modified many of procedures to keep you safe, and provide you with quality health care.
- All patients will have a telehealth visit before any in-clinic appointments may proceed. During the telehealth visit prepare to review your medical history and immunization status. Pleas have all immunization records with you for this appointment.
- Please complete page one of your physical form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment you will be asked to complete the online COVID-19 symptoms questionnaire , this must be completed before you enter the clinic.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have had contact with anyone with COVID-19 14 days prior to your appointment, or if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask before entering the clinic. The mask must cover your mouth and nose, and must remain on the entire time you are in the clinic unless a provider asks you to remove it for an exam. A cloth face covering is acceptable. If you do not have a mask, let us know and one will be provided for you.
- When you arrive at the clinic please call to let us know you have arrived. (If your phone doesn’t work on campus, knock on the door). We will meet you outside to make sure you have a mask and to do a temperature check before you enter the clinic.
- All patients must clean their hands with hand sanitizer as soon as they enter the clinic.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the clinic, including children. If you need to bring someone with you for assistance, please let us know ahead of time so we can make arrangements.
- All charges for titers, immunizations, and physicals will be put on your L account. We will not be taking any cash.
- We will do our part to keep you safe by always wearing a mask and by doing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting between each patient.
- All blood draws will be done at a Quest Lab draw site. We ask that labs be completed prior to the in clinic visit. A one time $5 draw fee will be charged for all labs.
Tuberculosis Screening: We will only offer the Quantiferon Gold blood test this year ($55). We will not be doing any PPD skin tests. You will still need a telehealth visit, even if you are only needing a quantiferon gold blood test.
The cost of the immunizations may be billed to your insurance if you have Trillium or Pacific Source Community Solutions. If you do not have insurance or have another insurance, the fee for the immunizations will be the responsibility of the patient. The cost of titers and tuberculin skin tests will be the responsibility of the patient, even if you have insurance.
For any charge you pay, you may request a receipt that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Refer to the following flow sheet to determine your vaccination and tuberculin skin test schedule to ensure you successfully complete all steps before your program begins.
Immunization and Titer Prices
|Hep A (2)||$115 each|
|Hep A/B (3)||$170 each|
|Hep B (3)||$80 each|
|MMR (2)||$120 each|
|Varicella (2)||$187 each|
|Quantiferon Gold test for TB||$60|
*Vaccine and Lab prices are subject to change without notice.