In person and remote support is available. See the Service Availability Page for current hours and connection information.
LCC has implemented a vaccination requirement for students who are taking any classes in person. Students who are online/remote only are not subject to this requirement. However, if you are an online/remote only student and plan to come to campus for access to in-person services and support such as in-person advising, in-person counseling, in-person tutoring, and in-person library research assistance you must also meet this requirement. To receive these in-person student support services, you must meet the LCC Vaccine Requirement by submitting a Vaccination Status Reporting Form, and register for “In-Person Student Support” using Summer Term CRN 10434. This registration has no cost and will not appear on your student transcript.
LCC is closed on Fridays during the summer.
Contact Information: The Counseling Center staff want Lane students to know we will be available to support you throughout this uncertain time. We are doing all we can to provide no cost and confidential remote delivery of services through the following means:
* Personal Counseling services are limited based on availability. We will do our best to accommodate needs and make referral to community services when appropriate.
- In-person Counseling - Call 541-463-3600 to schedule or come to the Counseling Center Building 1, room 103.
- If you would benefit from a synchronous appointment via Zoom or In-Person in building 1, room 103; students can self-schedule by selecting Schedule an Appointment or calling 541-463-3600.
- Phone: 541-463-3600
- Email: CounDept@lanecc.edu
- Moodle: Instruction
Mailing Address and Campus Location:
Lane Community College - Main Campus, Bldg. #1, 1st Floor
4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405
Part Time Counselors and Interns
- Adams, Anastasia – Intern from OSU
- Arnold, Jim
- Barkman, Breyer – Intern from Pacific
- Canaga, Shirah
- Dickens, Sarah
- Donnelly, Elizabeth – Intern from Pacific
- Kaiser, Austin – Intern from Pacific
- Rudolf, Kristen
- Willoughby-Roberts, Dawna