Licensed Practical Nursing Application Information
Fall 2022 Application Updates:
For assistance with your application forms packet, please contact advising at NursingProgram@lanecc.edu or via Zoom appointment or drop-in. Please be sure that your forms have been filled out to the best of your ability prior to asking them to review it.
- You must have a current CNA license in order to apply to the LCC LPN program.
- WR121 was added as a requirement in 2019 for Fall term entry.
- WR 122 is required to be completed before the end of the program.
Application Information and Forms
- Fall 2022 LPN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2022 LPN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2022 LPN Work Verification Form
- Fall 2022 LPN Online Admission & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
|Mar 28, 2022||May 2, 2022|| Interview Notify: May 23, 2022 |
Interviews: May 26, 2022
Final Notify: May 31, 2022
Orientation: June 9, 2022
All Accepted students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation on: